Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fashion?

Ladies, I am not one to comment on fashion, those who know me will confirm I am a girl who just puts clothes on because society deems it a necessity. Some days I don't even look in the mirror (GASP). Only two things concern me: back fat/saddle bags from my bra and the VPL

OK, those are biggies. But most recently, I have been observed with blue socks and black pants (Oh F-off, Elizabeth) and wearing one black and one blue sock, a by-product of getting dressed in the dark.

Today's topic, and forgive me, I KNOW many of you have these, and YOU KNOW I KNOW, but I digress...

Today's topic-the poncho. These were popular when I was 7. There's a very good reason they were popular when I was 7.  It was the hippie era, ladies. No one gave a damn what you were wearing; everyone was high. No, NOT my 7-year-old self, you get what I mean.

One bit of advice: PUT THEM BACK ON THE BED WHERE THEY BELONG

Seriously. No one ever improved their image by taking their college-inspired* afghan off their bed and wearing it to work.

...I'm just sayin'

*NOTE: you can replace college with favorite sports team




No comments:

Post a Comment