Thursday, December 20, 2012

What Else? The End of the World

The forecast for Buffalo is snow this weekend. We are certainly hoping for a white Christmas. The local forecasters call for a 'dusting' and 1-3 in the Southtowns.

The Weather Channel is issuing updates and Weather Underground is posting advisories on an hourly basis. Quite a sensation.

Truly, I think they are all just preparing for the end of the world tomorrow and they can't quite admit it.  Weather is better. Forecast an evil storm, blame it on the weather.

So, if you are home, waiting for the end of the world, please send all your cash to me,

AND  if you dare to comment, and you ARE all chicken, you read anonymously, never post comments and then you log off, BUT if you dare, please comment. If the end of the world were to come tomorrow, how did you live your life? Are you happy? Secure in your Ethernet obituary? Is there anything in your underwear drawer that you should throw away TODAY?

ME: I have tried to be kind and gentle. Sometimes my insecurities in myself cause me to be on the defensive and argumentative. I give what I can, love when it is needed, and try to stay positive. As for my underwear drawer...several years ago it went up in flames. All is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment